Tuesday 5 July 2011

Another day of bed rest. Have I said how lame it is? Well, its lame.

I am still on bed rest and it is driving me nuts!

My ocd is just loving every minute of it. I want to do my routine cleaning and instead when I stand up for more than 5 minutes I become too dizzy and nauseated and I am forced back to bed.

It feel like it is forced exposure. I can only sit here with the thoughts and listen to them and as far as it goes for the attempts to ignore them it just doesn't work. I have run out of things to do while I am forced by my own body to rest. Body, you are a traitor!

It is at this stage where I am counting all of the things that I need to do and even some of the things that I would like to do. Cleaning the flat is the top priority but sitting out on the patio to inhale some much needed fresh air is badly needed. Having the window open in the bedroom is just not enough but I am enjoying the freshly cut grass smell that is coming into my room. It makes me thankful that I don't suffer from hay fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.