Wednesday 22 June 2011

It is a bit negative

Treatment is in a couple of hours from now and the panic has really set in. Last night I was determined that I would skip this one but Nick insists that I go. I really don't want to go out let alone do anything that raises my anxiety. I am sick of feeling scared of just about everything but I don't want to deal with it right now. I would very much like to crawl into my bed and go deep under the covers and hopefully wake up to find that my OCD is gone and it left a little note to say that it wouldn't be back.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I hope by the time you read this you will have gone. It's so hard - believe me - I share your pain. I read your post and I could relate ENTIRELY. Alas - I have to work today, and do my ERP homework before that. :o( We can get through this....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.